Welcome to New BCMT Forum

skysat2005

Super User
I can see thread page numbers in thread list as well as in the thread itself. Can you please post a screen shot the same areas? Also which browser are you using?

View attachment 760016

View attachment 760017
The page numbers are not visible in opera mini as well, it does show the current page number like page 10 of 11. And it shows the sign to go to previous or the 1st page of thread but no option to go say page 5 directly.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
The page numbers are not visible in opera mini as well, it does show the current page number like page 10 of 11. And it shows the sign to go to previous or the 1st page of thread but no option to go say page 5 directly.
Are you using Opera Mini on Wifi or mobile data?

I am asking this, because Opera Mini has a bandwidth saving feature, which can remove some of the scripts to save bandwidth.

I'll install Opera Mini and test this out.

citymonk

Super User
Maybe this is a good interface for smartphones or devices with small screens. It is a somewhat strange interface for computers. Threads do not have page numbers to click on. Either you begin at the first post or can go to the last post.
I second that.
Facing same issues.

Or there are new ways to do same things.

adsatinder

explorer
Opera mini
Wifi
Showing middle pages.
When touched on middle figure at bottom,
it shows numbers to add to goto the particular page number by adding or subtracting sign only.