Welcome to New BCMT Forum

cat

Senior Billi
I'm getting this big blank banner/header section...

I will check now why no ads. Whitelisted for cookies but maybe some other anti-tracking thing is involved.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
I'm getting this big blank banner/header section...

View attachment 760169

I will check now why no ads. Whitelisted for cookies but maybe some other anti-tracking thing is involved.
Not all threads will display ads, since the inventory and display is controlled by Google.

However, the banner space shouldn't come out to be this large. Since at max the top ad is 180px to ensure easy scrolling to content.

Reactions: cat

cat

Senior Billi
Ok, all tracking/etc. stuff disabled on this site, so I'll see...

Inventory and display controlled by google... although google tracking/etc. limited on most other sites, it should still have enough to come up with something.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Ok, all tracking/etc. stuff disabled on this site, so I'll see...

Inventory and display controlled by google... although google tracking/etc. limited on most other sites, it should still have enough to come up with something.
One would hope so. However, it is tough to understand Google. It is easier to guess what women want :D.

nadz11.ns

Super User
Earlier, notifications bar used to open when the cursor hovered on the notification icon. Now we need to click on the bell icon to see the notifications.

nadz11.ns

Super User
Sometimes when I click the smiley button, the window opens a couple of pages below.
Happens quite often.

Also, the Tapatalk issue is still there.. :roll:

adsatinder

explorer
Table problem in Tapatalk.
Use browser instead for this thread.

Or
Click open this link in browser:

It is ok in browser.
Or this is tapatalk's problem only ?