Welcome to the introduction section

Welcome here !

Hello BCMTians
I'm Ketan Bende from Pune. Brought up in Nagpur so consider myself as a Nagpuri. I love travelling and have craving for it from childhood (Inherited). I like travelling solo and love the world, people in and around me that's why I prefer public transport. So whenever I get bored, I catch a train to nearby station and make myself happy :)
I've known this forum for past 2-3 years and also have been following it but never created an account as I didn't have anything to share. 2 weeks ago my brother gifted me an Flicker TBTS 350, so joined in to share my t'logs which I'll be doing with my new mate. I'm an unemployed youth :grin: so I've loads of time to travel and share my stories.
I like cooking, listeing to old classics (though I belong to this so called 21 generation but todays music doesn't appease me) especially Kishore Kumar and Lataji.
Talking about my bucket list, the list is endless but these are on top:
  • Solo ride to Leh Ladhak
  • Solo inter-continental ride
  • 7 summits
  • Kayak from mumbai to southern most tip of mainland

Upcoming ride: Pune - Lenyadri - Shirdi - Shirur - Pune
Upcoming trek - Kalsubai trek

I'm facinated by the t'logs shared by the members. I'm a newbie in terms of travelling so looking forward to, to travel across the country, to meet with the like minded and grow as an avid traveller, wanderer like all the fellow members and also would be glad to learn about experiences.
Cheers :cool:

Waseem Shaikh

Hello everyone.

Am Waseem. Am from Pune. Working in financial services with an MNC here.

Love travelling. And am passionate about seeing n exploring every corner of India first. (Though I have already seen quite a lot)

My idea to come on this site is to find travel mates and like minded people from whom I can seek ideas as well.

Cheers..

nadz11.ns

Super User
@Waseen Shaikh..
Welcome here. You will find everything related to travel here, just need to dig through.. haha.

Share your travel details and pictures if possible in their sections. Who doesn't want to see beautiful travel pics.

mohdzahid1979

Hello everyone.

Love travelling. And am passionate about seeing n exploring every corner of India first. (Though I have already seen quite a lot)

My idea to come on this site is to find travel mates and like minded people from whom I can seek ideas as well.

Cheers..
well come waseem

Anthony Bading

A Nature Traveler !
Hello BCMTians!

A brief introduction about myself:

Name: Anthony Bading
Hometown: Ludhiana (Punjab)

Hobbies: Travelling, Photography and Listening to Music

Vehicles Owned: Hyundai Eon Era + and Bajaj Discover 150cc

Long drive by car: (a) 3 times to and fro from Ludhiana (Punjab) to Siliguri (West Bengal) ;
(1,775.7 km) via National Highways\

(b) Ludhiana to Kasauli, Shimla, Rohtang Pass

Long drive by bike: Travelled to most of the popular hill stations in Himachal Pradesh (Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Kasauli, Kufri, Shimla, etc.)

That's all about myself. Looking forward to making long-lasting friendship with some passionate bike riders.

Happy touring!!!

Anthony

Hello everyone.

Cheers..
Welcome here !

You can meet our Pune Members in Offline Meet as well.
Check here:
http://www.bcmtouring.com/forums/threads/bcmt-pune-meet.68187/

Hello BCMTians!

A brief introduction about myself:

Name: Anthony Bading
Hometown: Ludhiana (Punjab)

Hobbies: Travelling, Photography and Listening to Music

Vehicles Owned: Hyundai Eon Era + and Bajaj Discover 150cc

Long drive by car: (a) 3 times to and fro from Ludhiana (Punjab) to Siliguri (West Bengal) ;
(1,775.7 km) via National Highways\

(b) Ludhiana to Kasauli, Shimla, Rohtang Pass

Long drive by bike: Travelled to most of the popular hill stations in Himachal Pradesh (Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Kasauli, Kufri, Shimla, etc.)

That's all about myself. Looking forward to making long-lasting friendship with some passionate bike riders.

Happy touring!!!

Anthony
Welcome Here !
Waiting for your some experiences here in travelogue section !

Ludhiana Offline BCMT Meets are also held in Ludhiana or other places :
http://www.bcmtouring.com/forums/threads/ludhiana-bcmt-meet-on-26th-mar-2016-saturday.67186/