Welcome to the Itinerary section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin01

Administrator
Welcome to the Itinerary section, if you need any advice/help/suggestion regarding an upcoming trip. Please post them in this section and our panel of experts and members will help you in your quest.

Once you have completed your trip, don?t forget to tell us how it went by posting in Trip Logs section.

Cheers

thisismehul

Hello Everyone !
I am planning a trip to Ladakh, driving thru the Manali - Leh highway. This will be my first
trip to this heavenly place !! Hence a few querries.....

I am not sure which car to drive. I am keen to take my SX4......
Is it a good idea to take a Maruti SX4 on that route?? (fuel consumption is like 9 in city and 10 or 11 on highways) I baleive it will be even less on the route after Manali.

And if I reach Manali, say on 11th June and go ahead on the 12th......will the road and weather conditions be good enough?

Please advise.

Thanks
Regards
Mehul Patel

KurtRules

Come as you are!
The roads these days are in pretty bad condition as per the news pouring in. I believe you can take your sx4 there, just remember to carry extra fuel, preferably from manali.

rahulsingh

Hi All,

This is rahul from Noida, planning a trip to Leh. Plan is to start from Noida on 4th Sep Manali-Keylong-leh (4 days), Kargil, srinagar, jammu(2days) and back to noida16th. Dates r flexible means im not in hurry to come back i can spend more day there in this trip also.
Im planning to cover this trip in my 2007 model Santro with my wife, a friend who can drive and my 5 yr old son.Pls let me know.....
1. whether is it possible to cover this trip in a Santro
2. Can i take my son with me in this trip as i have travelled with him in lots of hill in Uttarakhand and neelgiri but since leh is on very high attitude so pls suggest abt problems he may face.
3. How is route bet Manali and leh
4.Sight seeing in Leh during 4 day stay

rahulsingh

Yes Ambuj,

Infact im new to this group and y'day eve i posted this query and today i was not able to find that thread the i posted query here. now i got the thread after posting here.
Sorry for inconvienence caused to u all.

hiambuj

Staff member
It ok !! Even if the query is posted at wrong section, our mods/admin move it to correct section !!

MIVORA

hi, any one who want to help me in planning my visit to Kullu , manili and Jammu , Shrinagar and its nearest visiting places....want to visit in next 16th sept.2009

MIVORA

Welcome to the Itinerary section, if you need any advice/help/suggestion regarding an upcoming trip. Please post them in this section and our panel of experts and members will help you in your quest.

Once you have completed your trip, don?t forget to tell us how it went by posting in Trip Logs section.

Cheers
Hi,, Yogesh

I want to visite kullu,manali and its nearby places and want to visite places its way to jammu where i want to visit vaishnovdevi and then way to shrinagar. I also want to visite nearest goods places also. I want to set my travel route from gujrat to HP/J&K for 7 days. and want to visite maximum places which covered in smalled travelling route.

Status
Not open for further replies.