What are you reading?

What you do

• Total voters

abhijithora

Novels "Let's share our Love towards it"

This is a Thread for not only those people who love reading novels..but also for those who have read atleast one or two..for all u out thr, let's discuss over here absolutely any novel u want and also encourage other members to Read & share their experiences.:)

after all friends,
"books are...oops sorry..i mean "NOVELS are man's best friend!!!";)

Impressionable minds can be nurtured and molded in ways more than one. But NOVELS and the printed word are among the best tools used for reaching out to a person. Despite the deep penetrating reach of the visual media, NOVELS have a definite edge over other mediums of communication and entertainment. Various psychologists and counselors have often stressed the importance of the reading habit in
GEN-XXXXXXX

However, it is quite obvious that the book culture is on the decline. SOMEONE NEEDS TO secure this habit as it adds multiple dimensions to a person's personality.

As NOVELS are good portable friends, which have the potential of engaging a ONE`S mind, they can broaden the sphere of experience. A quick read of the adventures of Sindbad, or Alibaba or HARRY POTTER transports INTO different worlds. He or she can relate to new and thrilling experiences, quite different from everyday happenings. The variety in the NOVEL reading is bound to reflect in the person's knowledge.

hiambuj

Staff member
Re: Novels "Let's share our Love towards it"

Abhijit, lagta hai is month ke targets poore ho gaye !! :p

abhijithora

Yup Novels are my pillon while touring so thought let's share our experiences and other members good feedback can motivate to read suggested ones

amitmaggoo

Insanity is Hereditary
Reading is one fine taste which I developed very late in life and when I did I dont have time to pursue it. I wish I had developed it when I was in school / college. Its a very fine hobby and I really admire well read people. I do read but dont get much time.

What is that called reading. I have never heard of that term? Anything related to two wheeler. I have heard riding not reading. :grin: :grin:

no offence, but I do not read anything, I am not proudly saying this, but some how, only few books interests me. That few gets changed everytime. :)

Basically, not a reader at all. :)
Hey buddy not to offense you but its nothing to feel proud of.

hiambuj

Staff member

Have read only one !! "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo !! & used to read it again & again, whenever I used to travel by train !!

Days are over !! :p

abhijithora

Eye of the Needle is a spy thriller novel written Ken Follett. It was originally published in 1978. This novel was Follett's first successful, bestselling effort as a novelist, and it earned him the 1979 Edgar Award for Best Novel from the Mystery Writers of America.

This novel is a plot on World War II when British troops with allied helps were going to strike Germany. Faber the Spy of Hitler found the secret of Allied forces and their plans for D-Day

Do read :)

Attachments

ThrottleKing

I am not a reading freak..Feels shaming to tell this out.
But to those who are interested, 4th annual e-book fair is going on World eBook Fair from July 4 to August 4. About 2 million pdf books are available for free download.
This is a very good opportunity to download as many e-Books as you want. So, make good use of it.
After the completion of this fair, the same collection will be available for an annual membership fees of $8.95. So, grab the opportunity. ...