What are you reading?

What you do

• Total voters
I am not a reading freak..Feels shaming to tell this out.
But to those who are interested, 4th annual e-book fair is going on World eBook Fair from July 4 to August 4. About 2 million pdf books are available for free download.
This is a very good opportunity to download as many e-Books as you want. So, make good use of it.
After the completion of this fair, the same collection will be available for an annual membership fees of $8.95. So, grab the opportunity. ...
Thats a wonderful source dude. Thanks.

shankarmayaa

Aham Brahmasmi
Reading is one fine taste which I developed very late in life and when I did I dont have time to pursue it. I wish I had developed it when I was in school / college. Its a very fine hobby and I really admire well read people. I do read but dont get much time.

Hey buddy not to offense you but its nothing to feel proud of.
No offence taken, I also meant that I am NOT PROUD on the other hand I am not really present to the loss because of my habit.

Hope to pick up this habit of reading as early as possible. If it interests me I will read. I have seen very few interesting stuff to read. :)

Read a book on Creativity by Osho. :) A small one (in size) and Loved that.

As far as present reading is concerned, I like reading maps a lot. Right now going through the road map of Kerala having the details on places to see. :)

abhijithora

How are you finding this book to be?

Thats in my "to read" list. If possible give your personal description of the flow of words.
I have heard about this book as it is a masterpiece telling us conditions during Partition & how people killed in thousands so brought it yesterday itself

Currently i have read only 63 pages and by sunday will complete it then will write a detailed feedback on http://www.bcmtouring.com/forum/off-topic-f18/novels-lets-share-our-love-towards-t13050/. But till 63 pages it is good and i know ending will be more painful and will click the soul

prem.arora

Re: Novels "Let's share our Love towards it"

I consider, fiction, when you say novel and so enter here :)

Off late I have read all the fiction by Khaled Hosseini ( Kite Runner, Thousand Splendid Suns) and I have enjoyed very much reading Paulo Coelho books. Have read all of them, but one, the latest one.
Got tired of reading the same author, so didn't buy the latest one.

abhijithora

I consider, fiction, when you say novel and so enter here :)

Off late I have read all the fiction by Khaled Hosseini ( Kite Runner, Thousand Splendid Suns) and I have enjoyed very much reading Paulo Coelho books. Have read all of them, but one, the latest one.
Read "Eye of the needle" it is superb :D

darth_lucifer

Rides R Us

have enjoyed very much reading Paulo Coelho books. Have read all of them, but one, the latest one.

You mean 'The winner stands alone'??I just finished reading it.
I read Paulo Coelho too and have his entire collection(Bought the entire set for 1800 spare the last one in package deal at Crosswords :twisted: )

Apart from that I like reading Fedrick Forsith for masala.

Micheal Criction stands at top of my entertaining authors list and have almost read all of his fiction books.Most of them were made into films and somehow I found book better than the movie.Favorite is 'TimeLine'.