What are you reading?

What you do

• Total voters

abhishek77

Sound interesting.

I like to read books based on real life incidents/non fiction containing words like code breaking, cryptography, cyber security, cyber forensics (in particular) etc. (i don't mind technical jargon thrown in here and there).
I presume that you are from IT field and perhaps may recommend me some books to read.
Regards
Read "A song of ice and fire" novels. That's what i will be reading next after reading all of Dan Browns novels.

rahi

Read "A song of ice and fire" novels. That's what i will be reading next after reading all of Dan Browns novels.
I think i didn't make my self clear.
I want to read books based on real life incidents/non fiction containing words like code breaking, cryptography, cyber security, cyber forensics (in particular) etc. (i don't mind technical jargon thrown in here and there).
Anyway, thanks for the effort

Regards

oriole12

Nature Lover
Despite what may be to someone an offensive title, a great book.
Apart from being a decent reading to help you take a relook at your life and attitudes, This book can keep many unwanted people away. Just open it and read it in a train or on the Metro. Most prudes are offended and thank God!

Not Giving.jpg

teufel

Despite what may be to someone an offensive title, a great book.
Apart from being a decent reading to help you take a relook at your life and attitudes, This book can keep many unwanted people away. Just open it and read it in a train or on the Metro. Most prudes are offended and thank God!

View attachment 703682
Will buy it for wifey. She's always wondered how come I didn't give a f to anything.

teufel

Hahaha! Please do that! Not only she but even you will get an idea of why?
But I do hope you give enough f!
Bought sir, let us see how it goes. My life revolves around principles of taking it easy as indoctrinated by the dude in the movie big lebowski. She's seen it now and is increasingly leaning towards the same line of thought!