What are you reading?

What you do

• Total voters

rajput.ankush

As of last night:

Thought provoking to say the least.
This is on my reading list but having read "Being Mortal" by Atul Gawande, I keep postponing it thinking it to be similar.
Since you've read both, what's your take on it ? Is it too similar to Being mortal ?

By the way, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Being mortal. :)

rajput.ankush

eskay

Sandeep Kaul
This is on my reading list but having read "Being Mortal" by Atul Gawande, I keep postponing it thinking it to be similar.
Since you've read both, what's your take on it ? Is it too similar to Being mortal ?

By the way, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Being mortal. :)
Well, the two books are different. One is about how the medical profession is not geared to tackling the inevitable - death. The other is a rather poignant story of how your plans can be derailed and life, or what is left of it, takes a turn that you never anticipated.

Alpha

Going to Neverland
starting Gandi Baat written by my 24 year old nephew Kshitiz Roy. This is his second book after "City City Bang Bang

C2d0axrXUAE7yfg.jpg

rohitbhat

Super User
Done : A beautiful travel book by a son(the author) follows father's dream. It reveals India's and his love for monsoon and his chase from Kerala to Bombay then to Kolkata and finally ending at Cherrapunji. I love anything related to monsoon (except natural disaster, ofcourse) planning to read more on my favorite element of nature.
19621281_10207716054099671_8336454972174995498_o.jpg

Reading : The Nandadevi Affair by Bill Aitken.