What do you do for a living?

Roadhunk

MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI
Hi,

Working for an International Airlines as ground crew at IGI T3 New Delhi airport.

Presently position held is - Duty Manager.

juley
Bro, can you please tell me what is the qualification required for that post?

Roadhunk

Hi, Graduation a must. Added qualification such as Diploma in ticketing or hospitality will work towards weightage although not necessary.

Juley
Thanks for the prompt reply. I have done B.E in the field of Computer Science and Engg. I would like to pursue career in the mentioned field. Please give me some advice.

innova

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have done B.E in the field of Computer Science and Engg. I would like to pursue career in the mentioned field. Please give me some advice.
Honestly, frankly, upfront- ground staff/crew not for you. For ground duties there is no requirement for persons with this qualification. Only in departments were systems are developed we have BE-Computer educated people. Presently all most all the airlines are purchasing software from companies like Amadeus, SITA unlike yesteryears were-in it was developed in-house. The biggest player is Amadeus at present. Suggest focus on Amadeus, WIPRO, SITA kind of companies.
Juley

Roadhunk

Honestly, frankly, upfront- ground staff/crew not for you. For ground duties there is no requirement for persons with this qualification. Only in departments were systems are developed we have BE-Computer educated people. Presently all most all the airlines are purchasing software from companies like Amadeus, SITA unlike yesteryears were-in it was developed in-house. The biggest player is Amadeus at present. Suggest focus on Amadeus, WIPRO, SITA kind of companies.
Juley
Can you please any other post which would be good for me and yes I am also interested in Non technical field. I really want to work for airlines in the field of Security or any other managerial post. I would be looking forward to your suggestion.

sanuroxz

Super User
Can you please any other post which would be good for me and yes I am also interested in Non technical field. I really want to work for airlines in the field of Security or any other managerial post. I would be looking forward to your suggestion.
I have a friend who has been with Amadeus for long time... if you are interested...let me know