What is the name of this tool?


The Ghost Who Walks
I have both screw driver type and small metal one in my tool kit. Small one is very handy with tubes as it can a screw on the tube's valve stem and helps in inserting tube into the tyre.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk
Last edited: