When I Went Walking To Tibet - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra-2011

DKay

Super User
Re: Update On Mr. A

Thanks once again to all of you. You guys are very kind

Dkay, Great reading I am going through this for the second time and enjoying it all the more. By the way all your photographs have been excellent. What was the camera you were using and what lens also were you downloding the pictures or the memory was good enough? Another query was your mapping using co-ordinates on Google earth how did you map the route was this also taken with your Phone? Thanks, Prakash
I used a Sony A 200 DSLR. Regarding mapping I just kept storing waypoints on my Nokia 5800 and then created a route once i returned back with the co ordinates that I had stored. But with Android apps like "my tracks" things will be much simpler these days.

This is indeed a wonderful compilation and its a shame on me for not reading it earlier. The narration is gripping and the pictures are worth a million words.

RajeshPunia

Dheeraj ji !! I started to read this log yesterday. It's 5th or 6th time I have read it. One query: please share type of exercise used for building the lungs capacity.

DKay

Super User
This is indeed a wonderful compilation and its a shame on me for not reading it earlier. The narration is gripping and the pictures are worth a million words.
Thanks Amit!!

Dheeraj ji !! I started to read this log yesterday. It's 5th or 6th time I have read it. One query: please share type of exercise used for building the lungs capacity.
I find swimming the best for cardio and for lungs, infact for the whole stamina building up too!!