Where to buy remote/radio controlled toys in Delhi

MonkeyBoy4u

Guys where do I look for a dedicated shop selling radio controlled cars and other toys. I am looking forward for some high performance stuff the ones you get in the western world.

akshay4384

THE LONE RIDER
If you were in chandigarh.
a guy has recently started it in chandigarh.
price ranges from 20-30K:mad:
but all of them are fuel powered.
and can touch 100km\hr.:shock:

i would love to have such a thing in future
and drive it along my car to the petrol pump and say,"bhai gaadi mei 10Rs ka daalna":grin:

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
Go to Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi.
Ask/look for China Bazar, next to 'Gauri Shankar Mandir'.
There you'll find a huge collection of such toys at reasonable prices. This bazar not only sells cheap and inferior China stuff, but also the locally made and some imported stuff as well!

Last year, I purchased a 28" long remote controlled 'Red Coloured' (Ferrari lookalike) 'F1-Car' for my niece for about INR 1,800 only! And it came with rechargeable batteries for car & remote both, and with separate chargers, and one spare battery each for both!
Product quality is not exactly top-notch, but very good for its price and is acceptable to me. And I am a very hard buyer to be pleased to pick a thing for kids in our family! :)

MonkeyBoy4u

If you were in chandigarh.
a guy has recently started it in chandigarh.
price ranges from 20-30K:mad:
but all of them are fuel powered.
and can touch 100km\hr.:shock:

i would love to have such a thing in future
and drive it along my car to the petrol pump and say,"bhai gaadi mei 10Rs ka daalna":grin:
yikes :shock: please share the location details anyways, Is it Budhiraja toys ? I would love to drive it on snow maybe at Rohtang or any other pass :grin:

Go to Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi.
Ask/look for China Bazar, next to 'Gauri Shankar Mandir'.
There you'll find a huge collection of such toys at reasonable prices. This bazar not only sells cheap and inferior China stuff, but also the locally made and some imported stuff as well!

Last year, I purchased a 28" long remote controlled 'Red Coloured' (Ferrari lookalike) 'F1-Car' for my niece for about INR 1,800 only! And it came with rechargeable batteries for car & remote both, and with separate chargers, and one spare battery each for both!
Product quality is not exactly top-notch, but very good for its price and is acceptable to me. And I am a very hard buyer to be pleased to pick a thing for kids in our family! :)
Thanks sachin I am due to go to CP tommorow will go to CC as well.

akshay4384

THE LONE RIDER
yikes :shock: please share the location details anyways, Is it Budhiraja toys ? I would love to drive it on snow maybe at Rohtang or any other pass :grin:

Thanks sachin I am due to go to CP tommorow will go to CC as well.
No,it has been started by an individual as a hobby,i can see guys,kids,uncles racing their toys in Sector 10 chandigarh(Stop and stare) Parking,and man these things are fassssst and noisy too.
I found the contact from a Pamphlet stuck at sector 11 Subway.
I lost the number,i will find it and PM it to you,

MonkeyBoy4u

No,it has been started by an individual as a hobby,i can see guys,kids,uncles racing their toys in Sector 10 chandigarh(Stop and stare) Parking,and man these things are fassssst and noisy too.
I found the contact from a Pamphlet stuck at sector 11 Subway.
I lost the number,i will find it and PM it to you,
Ahh those sector 10 boys.. cool if you find it post it here

sans4ver

sunny
Most of them have products from traxxas dot com.
those are either fuel or battery operated, however fuel based sound awesome jut like the two strokes.
they over facebook as well, check out rc club of chandigarh.
PMed you contact details.