Which LCD TV

Friends

Looking to buy new LCD TV. i am looking for 25"-26" model.

Preferable brands are as below.

1) Sony
2) Samsung
3) Panasonic
4) Videocon :grin:

Kindly suggest your choice.

Admin01

Administrator
Topic moved to off topic section

ps. it might be good idea to state your budget, so that members can help you better.

Thanks YS for moving this to appropriate section.

Frankly speaking, i m not looking for the best LCD available, cos that would be out of my budget. i am looking for better VFM product with a good ASS to fall back on in case of any problem.

Budget is around 15K-18K.

Last edited:

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
I am not aware of your VFM & ASS but recently while searching an LCD I came across to a electronic store chain called "NEXT". They have a Videocon Plasma TV of 32" being offered for only 20k - Complete steal for the price.

Incase you want to see if it exists in your city... NEXT Retail India Ltd. - India's largest electronics retail chain.

Apart from it Tata's Chroma is offering a 32" LCD TV from VU (California, USA made) - HD Ready for 27,000/-

popsha

Incredible Bulk
I am not aware of your VFM & ASS but recently while searching an LCD I came across to a electronic store chain called "NEXT". They have a Videocon Plasma TV of 32" being offered for only 20k - Complete steal for the price.

Incase you want to see if it exists in your city... NEXT Retail India Ltd. - India's largest electronics retail chain.

Apart from it Tata's Chroma is offering a 32" LCD TV from VU (California, USA made) - HD Ready for 27,000/-
The Videocon ones are really goo... people still remember Vieocon as a old obsolete brand, but what they dont know that over these years Videocon has grown tremedously and has become the largest producer of TV screens in the world.

GO have a look

Also I have purchased from next in past (TV/Fridge) and had no bad experience with them.

Devil.DJ also purchased a LCD from Next . do ask him about it

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
That's great! I had an impression that Videocon has improved but never had any actual feedbacks.

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking to buy new LCD TV. i am looking for 25"-26" model.
Do you specifically want an LCD?

Hope you are aware that nothing beats the picture quality and longevity of CRT.

If you simply cannot physically accommodate CRT, that's a different matter....