Which LCD TV

Thanks dheeraj for nice words. am sure these advises will help me out but now i have decided to take my time in buying this........will check every pro and con before making any decision...

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you everyone for your valuable inputs........

I am more confused now.....:confused:
In that case, go for the best technology for picture quality: the CRT!!
No other technology has been able to beat it yet! They're all compromises, trying to make it! :grin:

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
From what I have seen , picture quality of LCDs now is amazing. Esp on 42" watching a high def video is awesome.
Even on my 32" the top gear polar challenge in HD looked simply mindblowingly awesome!

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
From what I have seen , picture quality of LCDs now is amazing. Esp on 42" watching a high def video is awesome.
Amazing as it may seem, it does not match up to what hi-def CRT can achieve!
Problem: No one is offering HD CRT TVs anymore in Mahaan Bharat!

In that case, go for the best technology for picture quality: the CRT!!
No other technology has been able to beat it yet! They're all compromises, trying to make it! :grin:
Recently i saw some slim CRT tv at Spencers in Pacific Mall, Ghaziabad. not very costly and looks good too....Lets see,

Even on my 32" the top gear polar challenge in HD looked simply mindblowingly awesome!
Exactly this is what i was looking for, impeccable picture quality.

Anyway, i will wait for some more time and meanwhile do some more research.

popsha

Incredible Bulk
Amazing as it may seem, it does not match up to what hi-def CRT can achieve!
Problem: No one is offering HD CRT TVs anymore in Mahaan Bharat!
I have seen HD CRT TVs and beleive me ... nothing is better than that. LCD an Plasma are still some way to go before acheiving the brightness and crispness of a CRT.