Which mp3 player and earphone

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
I got the Creative Nano 1GB back in 2007, not the ipod nano. At time nano did not have a screen. As for FM radio, this feature is there in all other brands.
But can you use ipod as generic USB drive(enabling use on linux etc., easily)

KurtRules

Come as you are!
As far as I am concerned, I already have an 8GB usb drive, so I wouldn't require the iPod to function as one.

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got the Creative Nano 1GB back in 2007, not the ipod nano. At time nano did not have a screen. As for FM radio, this feature is there in all other brands.
But can you use ipod as generic USB drive(enabling use on linux etc., easily)
Tanveer, I have a Nano from 2006 and it very much has a screen! Only that it is not video enabled like the current Nanos.
And all the iPods can be used as mass storage devices too!
Can't say about Linux, but certainly on Windows!

rupinder

ok this is the gear i have finalised and ordered
cowon d2+ 16 gb with a leather case for 9999rs. it has audio with mp3,wav ,ogg and flac
video and fm .it has a long battery life of 52 hours.it has a very high output compared to other players.with 5 band graphic equaliser with eq filters and bbe (a sound enhancement algorithms),touch screen .it also has sdhc card slot for upto 16 gb more

head direct re 2 earphones .was thinking of getting a fiio e5 earphone amp but now i have dropped that .will listen to both these and then upgrade to amp later.

now starting to download flac files

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
I am talking about that tiny button sized player from apple without screen. I think it was called the shuffle, not nano.
@Rupinder. Cowon is an awesome player. Good choice.
As for earphones do try the EP-630 replacement(EP-630 was the older model). Never model is known to be even better and costs 700 odd Rupees

rupinder

I am talking about that tiny button sized player from apple without screen. I think it was called the shuffle, not nano.
@Rupinder. Cowon is an awesome player. Good choice.
As for earphones do try the EP-630 replacement(EP-630 was the older model). Never model is known to be even better and costs 700 odd Rupees
thanks tanveer sir i have heard great reviews of head direct re2 at techenclave they say it is better than even senn cx400 and the dealer is also in chandigarh so finalised them or i may go for soundmagic

vedi

Ankit Chaturvedi
i recently bought Sony Walkman NWZ-B143F 4GB, the sound quality is pretty good and the battery life is really nice..just think that headphones need to be changed otherwise i am pretty satisfied with it..