Who's awake right now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yogesh Sarkar, Aug 22, 2014.

1. adsatinder

adsatinder I am SATINDER at Delhi

Govt Officials love more because of better Com******ns.

2. adsatinder

Rippers
    doing
    Carding
    in groups

3. adsatinder

Honda City ZX MT Petrol Variant Launched In India; Priced At ₹ 12.75 Lakh
    Check out the new Honda City ZX MT price, features comes and specifications that now come with two colour options and rear parking sensors as standard, in response to the high demand for the petrol manual version.
    [​IMG] By Sameer Contractor | Updated: Jan 10, 2019 04:42 PM

View Photos
    The Honda City ZX MT is the new range-topping version for the sedan

Honda Cars India has introduced the new ZX MT petrol grade on the City sedan in the country. The new Honda City ZX MT is priced at ₹ 12.75 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and comes with two new colour options - Radiant Red Metallic and Lunar Silver Metallic, along with rear parking sensors as standard. The new Honda City ZX MT trim is being offered only in the petrol manual variant, and the company says it has been launched in response to the high demand that the petrol variant manual transmission has.

Speaking on the introduction of the new variant, Honda Car India - Sr. Vice President and Director, Sales & Marketing, Rajesh Goel said, “We are delighted to introduce the new ZX variant of Honda City in petrol with manual transmission to complete the top spec ZX range and offer increased choice for our customers. The addition of new colours and standard application of rear parking sensors will further strengthen the City offering in the market.”

Honda City
    10.03 Lakh * On Road Price (New Delhi)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Honda City petrol continues to use the 1.5-litre i-VTEC motor with 118 bhp

The Honda City ZX MT petrol is loaded on features and comes with six airbags, LED headlamps with daytime running lights, LED do lamps, LED taillights and also license plate lamps. The trunk lid spoiler also gets LED illumination. In addition, the sedan comes with an electric sunroof with one-touch open/close function with auto-reverse. The Honda City ZX also comes with a touchscreen infotainment system, auto headlights, rain sensing wipers and diamond-cut 16-inch alloy wheels. The car continues to get beige interiors with a multi-function steering wheel and more.

0Comments
    The Honda City is now offered in four versions in manual transmission for both petrol and diesel - SV, V, VX and the new ZX trim. The City petrol CVT is also offered in V, VX and ZX variants. With the new version, the City is better equipped on the feature front to take on the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento and the likes in the segment.

Honda City ZX MT Petrol Variant Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 12.75 Lakh - NDTV CarAndBike

4. adsatinder

Flip Ship Photoshop Battle
    Dr. M April 8, 2013 FLIPPhotoshopReddittResearch VessellScripps
    [​IMG]

FLIP is towed to its operating area in the horizontal position and through ballast changes is “flipped” to the vertical position to become a stable spar buoy with a draft of 300 feet. Photo from MPL.

FLIP, the Floating Instrument Platform, is towed to an area in a horizontal position and through changing the ballast flipped into a vertical position. In the flip postion, most of its 355 foot length resides underwater providing a stable observational even in the roughest seas. The Marine Physical Laboratory (MPL) at Scripps operates FLIP but it is owned by the US Navy. FLIP set to sea in 1962.

Flip Ship Photoshop Battle

5. adsatinder

6. adsatinder

दशरथ मांझी –भगवान के भरोसे मत रहो का पता ई भगवान भी हमरे भरोसे पे बईठहे हो

[​IMG]
    Creat Life Care

Published on Jun 17, 2018

SUBSCRIBE 3.4K

7. adsatinder

Dasrath Manjhi: The Mountain Man Of Bihar

[​IMG]
    Aaj Tak
    Published on Aug 14, 2015

SUBSCRIBE 12M
    People laughed and made fun of him but he just continued with his work for 22 years. This was Dashrath Manjhi, famously known as the Mountain Man who single-handedly carved a path through a mountain. Take a look at his amazing story.

8. adsatinder

ABP News special: Aamir visits Mountain Man's village, meets his family

[​IMG]
    ABP NEWS
    Published on Feb 25, 2014

News & Politics
    SHOW LESS

9. adsatinder

The Mountain Man-A documentary on Dashrath Manjhi

[​IMG]
    Manish Kumar

Published on Dec 22, 2017

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  10. adsatinder

माउंटेन-मैन दशरथ मांझी के बेटे का इंटरव्यू | जीतन राम मांझी पर लगाये गंभीर आरोप, नीतीश को..

[​IMG]
    ActivistVed

Published on Jan 2, 2019

SUBSCRIBE 344K
    माउंटेन-मैन दशरथ मांझी के बेटे का इंटरव्यू | जीतन राम मांझी पर लगाये गंभीर आरोप, नीतीश को बताया अपना नेता