Who's awake right now?

adsatinder

explorer
27 LIFE HACKS EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW

5-Minute Crafts

Published on Jul 14, 2018

SUBSCRIBE 56M

REAL MEN HACKS

These are real men hacks! Lazy ironing ideas, ways to tie your tie like a pro, DIY leather wallet and a lot more great manly stuff! Check it out! :)

Speaking of ways to tie your tie, there are top ten different styles you're gonna discover: Van Wijk, Four-in-hand, Trinity, half-Windsor, Eldredge, Murrell, Prince Albert, Truelove, Pratt, Merovingian.Are you ready for cheap home repair hacks that will save you a fortune? I guess you are!

So let's not waste time!In this video I'll show you how to use drill like a pro while repairing your house, how to upgrade the pliers with plain balloons, keep wires and cables untangled, deal with iron cable, сreate cool wall painting device and simply how to nail it!

TIMESTAMPS:

1:01 Collar won't stay?
1:34 Napkin for the suit jacket
2:33 Lazy ironing
2:47 Glowing in the dark laces
5:03 Shoelacing tricks
8:11 How to tie your tie

adsatinder

explorer
Explanation to "Glowing Mountain Dew"

iutufis
Published on Mar 28, 2013

SUBSCRIBE 272
If you liked the video be sure to leave a like and subscribe. The reason some people have been able to get Mountain Dew to glow, is not from hydrogen peroxide and baking soda, but from a glow stick.

adsatinder

explorer
DIY Glow In The Dark iPhone 6 Case

EXCESSORIZE ME.
Published on Jul 13, 2015

SUBSCRIBE 203K

BUY - How to Make a Glow in the Dark iPhone Case

EXCESSORIZE ME. Merch/Shop - EXCESSORIZE ME.

SAVE 20% ON FIRST BESPOKE POST BOX, USE CODE: BOXME20

SUBSCRIBE TO BESPOKE POST HERE - Discover the Box of Awesome | Bespoke Post

----------------------------------------------------

Here's a quick how-to/tutorial on how to create a DIY glow in the dark case for your iPhone 6. My inspiration came from the SlickWraps glow in the dark skins. You'll stand out from the crowd and you can do any design you like, or just spray the whole case (recommended for anyone who doesn't like to waste time).

I use Rust-Oleum's glow in the dark spray paint, though I'm sure any brand will work. If you have the time, definitely prime it first as the glow works best on white surfaces.

adsatinder

explorer
How to make mobile case from old jeans I DIY hard mobile cover

Creative Etc.

Published on Mar 20, 2019

SUBSCRIBE 775K
In this video I am going to show how to make mobile case from old jeans .
Please use a light color jeans for better looking.
The material I have used are
1. old jeans pant
2. clear casting resin or fevitide glue
3. cutter , hot air blower etc

adsatinder

explorer
How to Make 12v Battery Charger With Old SMPS

Creative Etc.

Published on Dec 24, 2018

SUBSCRIBE 775K
Hi friends today I am going to show 12v Battery Charger With Old SMPS. Here I cut and remove all output wires without yellow ,black and green.Then I connect any black wire with green for switching.