Who's awake right now?

adsatinder

explorer
Sharing a post about NE India

*North East India*

Arunachal Pradesh Governor *P B Acharya* said, "Indians know more about the US than about the Northeast..."

He made a valid point- very few of us know enough about the Northeast.

Here are some of the Surprising Facts about the Northeast...

1) There are *eight states* in Northeast: Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland.

2) There are nearly *220 languages* spoken in the Northeast, It is a mix of Tibetan, South-east Asian and East Indian Cultures.

3) Northeast is the only part of India that the *Mughal Empire could not conquer*.

4) The *Ahom Dynasty*, which ruled the Northeast for 600 years, is the longest unbroken Dynasty in Indian history.

5) The world's largest river island, the *Majuli* and the world's smallest river island, *Umananda* both are in the Northeast.

6) *Seven prominent National Parks* of India are located in Northeast.

7) *Shillong* is considered as the Rock Capital of India.

8) *Mawsynram* in Meghalaya holds the Guinness World Record for being the Wettest Place on Earth.

9) *Sualkuchi* in Assam is one of the World's largest weaving villages where the entire population is engaged in weaving Silk Fabrics.

10) *Muga*, the Golden Silk of Assam, is not produced anywhere else in the World.

11) It is the cleanest region in India. *Mawlynnong* in Meghalaya is the cleanest village in *entire Asia*.

12) 70% of the country's *Orchids* are found in Northeast.

13) Mizoram and Tripura are among the states with the highest *Literacy* rate in India.

14) There is *no Dowry* culture in entire Northeast.

Kindly spread this information to all your contacts to help develop the Northeast part of India further.

binitto

Binitto
Query: I bought my new car in Navratra from Udaipur and took it to Bhiwadi with TC no. , Now I want to go Udaipur for Diwali ,
Do I need to put a temporary no. plate from car decor shop etc. till I get the high security no. plate or I am allowed to drive without any no. plate , Plz reply ..Thank you

Ravi_M

I guess that if you have received the registration number, but not the high security plate, you must make a temporary plate bearing the allotted registration number. I faced the same situation in 2012, when I took my month old car to another city. I had pasted a paper with the number printed on a cardboard and kept it on my dashboard.

In your case you are going to another state. But I guess it should not cause any problem, since at many states, the high security plates are not the norm. Here in MP, it was compulsory in 2012, but for past few years, it is not available and people are outing normal plates.

adsatinder

explorer
Query: I bought my new car in Navratra from Udaipur and took it to Bhiwadi with TC no. , Now I want to go Udaipur for Diwali ,
Do I need to put a temporary no. plate from car decor shop etc. till I get the high security no. plate or I am allowed to drive without any no. plate , Plz reply ..Thank you
Technically
You can drive a vehicle upto certain period or km on Temporary No. Plate.

Better check particular number issued for you and make other plate from outside as only option left. Have they started again HSRP in Rajasthan ?
It was stopped due to no tender.