Who's awake right now?

adsatinder

explorer
Tech News

TECNO Spark Power with 6.35-inch display, triple rear cameras, 6000mAh battery launched in India for Rs. 8499

Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus with 6.9-inch curved Dynamic AMOLED display, penta rear cameras surface

Nokia India Black Friday offers: Get up to Rs. 5000 gift card on purchase of Nokia 7.2, 6.1 Plus, 5.1 Plus, and more

Portronics ILUMI LED Lamp with in-built Bluetooth speaker launched

Realme X ColorOS Software Update Tracker [Update: A.10 with Dark mode toggle, and November Android security patch]

HONOR MagicBook 14 and MagicBook 15 with up to 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen 7 CPU, Radeon RX Vega 10 GPU, pop-up camera announced

Xiaomi starts crowdfunding for Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp 1S in India for Rs. 1999

OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro get limited-period discount, additional discount for HDFC cards in India

Apple supplier Salcomp buys defunct Nokia Chennai Plant, to invest $300 million in five years

HONOR MagicWatch 2 with circular AMOLED display, Kirin A1, 15 sports modes, up to 14 days battery life announced

cat

Senior Billi
Very good. I'm glad to see it. ...Perfect.

*Welcome !*

*Our New Administrator....*

cat

Senior Billi
Plastic Road
Madurai
Yes, i saw on tv few days ago, first in SA. Mixture of waste plastic with bitumen. Initial cost of the plant is expensive - of course...it depends on the company getting long-term contract with government.
I think they said it was more resistant to heat - from the sun.....you've probably seen it, on country roads, tar pushed up to the side by trucks.

i wish they would not do this...
1574859803905.png

cat

Senior Billi
Can't remember.
Will try to see...
Put this on vk or Facebook to check me the song exactly.
Give it's link here.
I may find something then only.
Or give me Link privately, if not want to share it anywhere.
:) ok, i'll put it on...google Drive maybe - it's not too big. .... :) Maybe it will come up in your memory after you see it. ...I think it was someone who was...who posted more than just this one trip log.

... ----> Old trip log video; music Lata Mangeshkar, aaj jaane ki zid na karo

I should search youtube again...although I tried, long ago...I just remember I could not find this version, and youtube search comes up with too much other stuff.
I don't remember now, what is the thread on that forum where i wanted to post it, just that it was for reply to someone who posted something about Lata Mangeshkar CDs, how he should've got more when he could...(English (UK) guy, been staying here last 8-10 years.)

Last edited: