Who's awake right now?

CHETAN235

Chetan
Please share more and give some details so that we can plan too
I will share details soon. It was a weekend trip, we covered lohagarh museum, lakshman temple and Keladeo National park in Bhartpur on rickshaw and Fatehpur and Sikri fort. The most amazing experience was in birds sanctuary where spotted lots of migratory birds. Museum is also very well maintained and a house of lots of war weapons and royal items

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
I'm awake at the moment... playing Roblox games. My usual gaming taste is RPGs or strategy games but i find playing those games before bed ends with me awake at 4am with my mind even more restless than when i started.
Try to play outdoor games and see the result lol

Sent from my SM-G615FU using Tapatalk

adsatinder

explorer
yo yo ...

is there any thread active on a property search in delhi and ncr... on bcmt..

any feedback on TDI KUNDALI SIDE>>>
You can start your own in Off Topic section.

For investment it is not good.
In longer run of 10-20 years only, it is good. Many facilities will be developed in this side also.
Been there and felt some peace.
If you are going to live there, get ready to have own vehicle. Facilities are getting increased slowly.

jammbuster

You can start your own in Off Topic section.

For investment it is not good.
In longer run of 10-20 years only, it is good. Many facilities will be developed in this side also.
Been there and felt some peace.
If you are going to live there, get ready to have own vehicle. Facilities are getting increased slowly.
What about your area ROHINI

Sent from my SM-G615FU using Tapatalk

jammbuster

Similar situation these days but much better in new development area of Sector 32 and ahead. Not for living now but for future it is much better than Kundli.
Infrastructure is also good in Rohini.
But you cant compare builder floors with the society of big builders.

Many new DDA flats in your Rohini area are empty due to a lack of basic things...

Whereas the builder floor lack proper ventilation and bad planning of land.