Who's awake right now?

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
Recuva showing all pictures but when i am trying to recover these picture to another drive on computer it is showing me below error

1578975280119.png

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
Paaji is there any portable hard drive with wifi.

Means we don't need wire for back of data...

Like transfer data from mobile to hard drive without wire (Like Shareit application)

I need to purchase the same .. any pointers to this.

cat

Senior Billi
There is. I noticed it couple weeks ago, can't remember if Bluetooth or wi-fi...I think it was wi-fi.

Phone to computer... I use Bluetooth to copy photos to laptop, then delete from phone. (With some file manager app.) Files get copied to Windows Documents\Bluetooth folder, then i move them into whichever folder.
Other data on the phone...would be phone system data, I suppose - i would also use Bluetooth, because it won't be much.

Music files, laptop to phone...i add new ones every few weeks or when i'm going to be away for a few days... i use the USB cable, Windows Explorer shows the Android device connected. It's also slow, slower than Bt, because writing to the SD card is so slow.

If you have home wi-fi network, wi-fi router...with NAS (network attached storage) (like some people use for videos, movies)...then mobile device connect to wi-fi network...\

Btw, the wi-fi portable HD i saw, it was not so much more expensive than an ordinary one. iirc.

cat

Senior Billi
Price of this one is about 50-60% more than ordinary 2Tb hard drive.

1579020244331.png

Note the last point. And also that it has built-in battery, makes it more portable.

1579020920085.png