Who's awake right now?

adsatinder

explorer
*Tech News️*

LG V60 ThinQ with quad rear cameras, 4-channel microphone, 5000mAh battery surfaces

Havells Carnesia-I intelligent fan with smart mode launched for Rs. 4500

TECNO CAMON 15 and CAMON 15 Pro with Android 10, 48MP AI Quad rear cameras launched starting at Rs. 9999

ColorOS 7 Trial Version based on Android 10 starts rolling out to range of OPPO phones in India

LG W10 Alpha with 5.71-inch Raindrop display, Android 9 Pie launched in India for Rs. 9999

Sony Xperia L4 with 6.2-inch 21:9 display, triple rear cameras announced

OLA integrates in-app emergency button with Bengaluru City Police control room

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip priced in India at Rs. 1,09,999, pre-booking begins February 21

Android location access to become safer and more transparent with Android 11

Samsung starts mass production of 7nm and 6nm-based mobile chips at new V1 EUV semiconductor line in Korea

adsatinder

explorer
*Tech News️*

Soon Realme to launch Smart TVs in India in Q2 2020

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip sold out within minutes in India in first day of pre-booking

Apple may allow third-party apps to be set as default in iPhone soon

Google removes nearly 600 apps from the Play Store for violating its ads policy

Xiaomi India to launch new dual-driver earphones with HD Audio on February 25

Twitter is testing new ways to target misinformation spread

Vu Premium 32-inch HD and 43-inch Full HD Android Smart TVs launched starting at Rs. 10999

Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection arrives for Linux, coming to Android and iOS soon

binitto

Binitto
Hello friend , I need your opinion about my RE part replacement ... The fuel tank of bike is leaking from internal side due to welding joint is not proper.
My bike is 3 years old BS3 & new tank will cost about Rs.7500/- so, Can I get any help regarding this from royal enfield company or from insurance company or it is good to just replace the tank with new tank.. What to do please guide ... Thank you

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Hello friend , I need your opinion about my RE part replacement ... The fuel tank of bike is leaking from internal side due to welding joint is not proper.
My bike is 3 years old BS3 & new tank will cost about Rs.7500/- so, Can I get any help regarding this from royal enfield company or from insurance company or it is good to just replace the tank with new tank.. What to do please guide ... Thank you
No harm to try to get it done under warranty if it is the oem weld joint leak. Try to get hold of your area service engineer for this.
Insurance would only do it in case if physical damage or the service center can convince them for the replacement.
Locally you can take it to any good fabricator for a permanent fix but again repaint would be needed.
Mail to royal Enfield regarding this, engineers are normally helpful in oem stuff failures.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Last edited: