Who's awake right now?

Need some help guys. If anyone know how to get an e-pass to travel from Delhi to Uttarakhand by cab . As I have to leave now for home but don’t know what all docs or formalities are required. Please help if anyone has any idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adsatinder

explorer
Need some help guys. If anyone know how to get an e-pass to travel from Delhi to Uttarakhand by cab . As I have to leave now for home but don’t know what all docs or formalities are required. Please help if anyone has any idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apply online on Delhi Portal.
As given in above posts.

If possible, goto SDM / DM office.

adsatinder

explorer
Check Link of Portal from originating state :

Jammy online Pass, read in browser for table :
Online registration for pass during lockdown: Get the state-wise website link here
India

Akanksha Upadhyay
Updated May 05, 2020 | 14:53 IST

You can get the complete list of the websites of each state from where you can get the e-curfew passes issued here.

Lockdown during coronavirus.

Lockdown during coronavirus. | Photo Credit: PTI
With the national lockdown due to the rapid rise in the novel coronavirus extended till 3rd May, getting a curfew e-pass for movement has become a necessity for people who are involved in delivering essentials services. The government has ordered the restriction of movement, except for emergencies and essential services.
Several state governments, including Delhi and Karnataka, have already extended the validity of e-passes and curfew passes issued to people involved in the delivery of necessary goods and services.
However, you can also head out of the home in extremely necessary situations with the help of these passes. If you have no other option but to leave home, you can apply for your e-Pass online by visiting your respective state government’s website.
People are required to fill up an online form and attach supporting documents. Relevant authorities will then get in touch with you regarding your case and authorise your e-Pass. Some websites have the option to check the application’s status.

Check the latest facts on Covid-19 here. Times Fact ‘India Outbreak Report’ by TIMES NETWORK and Protiviti is a comprehensive analysis that highlights the impact of the pandemic in India and projects the possible number of active cases in the weeks ahead.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/online-registration-for-pass-during-lockdown-get-the-state-wise-website-link-here/587301

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
Apply Online for Pass to travel to Ambala.
Many people are applying and getting it.
Only 1 pass from Delhi will work for single destination going / & / coming back too according to purpose.
There is a vast confusion when you apply for epass from delhi government website..

While applying through last option which look valid there is a warning message comes before applying to epass

Can anyone help me in this

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
Above pictures are not clear...

So, this epass system creating lots of confussion

While step on this link New Application for ePass

We got five below options, and being sincer person we have selected last one

1589906736067.png

Now see this after selection, this below message appears before applying

1589906856163.png

Then under current status this stupidty comes

1589906926410.png

We need help as we need to pick child from ambala, we need only one day pass...

can anyone help