Who's awake right now?

adsatinder

explorer
*Tech News*

IFA 2020 Special Edition Global Markets postponed to 2021, other events on schedule for September 3-5

Reliance Digital India Sale: Offers on TVs, Mobiles, Laptops and more, 10% instant discount HDFC cards

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI Software Update Tracker [Update: Android 10 based MIUI 11.0.2.0 Global Stable Update]O

️OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 10.5.4 update brings system and camera improvements

Samsung AltZLife private mode for Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51 launched in India

ASUS ROG Strix G15/G17 (G512/G712) and Strix Scar 15/17 (G532/G732) launched in India starting at Rs. 79990

POCO F1 MIUI Software Update Tracker [Update: Android 10 based MIUI 12 Released for Pilot Testers]

HTC Wildfire E2 with 6.2-inch HD+ display, dual rear cameras, Android 10 listed ahead of announcement

WhatsApp working on chat history sync with support for multiple simultaneous device support

adsatinder

explorer
*Bungee Jump!*
After the Zipline with HighGround Adventures @hgnepal it was time for the Bungee jump!
An adventure I had never tried before. I was eagerly looking forward to it!
The jump is a 70m drop, which I knew would be awesome!
But what I didn't know was how scared I would get when I reached the top. When I looked down, my stomach churned! I should have probably listened to the staff when they told me to not look down!
I'd imagined that I'd jump off into the air like in a movie or something, but I could not move my feet when the time came . And that's why the jump looks so not cool!
The jump reaches the lowest limit within a couple seconds and the fear lasts only till then. Once the Bungee pulled me back, my lungs opened up. Those 2 seconds got my heart racing so fast that I had a fast pace of breath for nearly a half hour.
The kick, the thrill, the 'nasha' was something i had not fathomed!
I can't wait to come back here and jump again! But next time, it's going to be with so much more style. I'll be wearing a grey suit. White shirt. Black tie. Aviators. And jump off saying "The name's Bond, James Bond".

adsatinder

explorer
A Drive by to the village of Solanpada Dam - Jambrung
No views
•Aug 13, 2020

4CornersOfTheWorld
82 subscribers

A place about 2 and 1/5 hours from Mumbai, the Solanpada Dam is located in the midst of Karjat. This dam is off limits for people and the roads are in terrible state to no state at all. The dam is surrounded by mountain Cliffs filled with waterfalls during the monsoons. Among the top of these cliffs, resides the temple of Bhimashankar. The dam is off limits as it projects grave danger to life. It is advised to not step down in the water at this dam