Who's awake right now?

adsatinder

explorer
India Today: Canon launches pocket-size PowerShot Zoom camera, looks like monocular.

Canon launches pocket-size PowerShot Zoom camera, looks like monocular
Canon has released a new monocular-looking PowerShot Zoom camera through a crowdfunding campaign in Japan.

Pavni Jain

New Delhi
September 15, 2020
UPDATED: September 15, 2020 16:56 IST

Photo Credit: Canon Official
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Canon PowerShot Zoom is a pocket-size telescope camera which reminds of a monocular.
  • Canon PowerShot Zoom features a 100-400mm F5.6-6.3 optical lens.
  • Canon PowerShot Zoom monocular camera has been launched in Japan as of now.

Be it mobile photographers or professional photo-takers, who prefer full-frame mirrorless cameras, everyone nowadays strive for compactness and portability. Keeping this in mind, Canon has finally launched its PowerShot Zoom camera.
Canon PowerShot Zoom is a pocket-sized telescope camera which reminds of a monocular. While this looks like a creative invention, Canon showcased this concept camera almost a year ago as noted by CanonRumors.
As seen in the official images of the camera, the physical interface looks simple. The camera has a Zoom, Power, and Menu button near the front along with a 100-400mm F5.6-6.3 optical lens. At the back, users get a Photo and Video shutter button.

The PowerShot Zoom sports a 12.1-megapixel 1/3-inch CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor. The camera features an ISO scale of 100-3200, 800mm digital zoom, face recognition AF system, optical image stabilization and more. The photos captured using the camera can be reviewed by pairing it to a smartphone through a dedicated app.
For the video recording capabilities, the PowerShot Zoom can capture 1080p HD videos at 24fps. The camera also comes with 10fps continuous shooting speed. The PowerShot Zoom, which weighs around 144 grams, boasts a microSDXC card slot and a USB-C port.
Canon PowerShot Zoom monocular camera has been launched in Japan as of now. Going by CanonRumors' latest report, it suggests that the company released the new camera through a crowdfunding campaign on Makuake, which is a Japanese version of Kickstarter. The campaign sold out and the PowerShot Zoom camera proved to be a success. Knowing this, it is expected from Canon to announce the camera for the international market.

Last edited:

adsatinder

explorer
Repair Corrupted Memory Card|Pendrive ? Corrupted MemoryCard या Pendrive को इन दो तरीको से ठीक करे !
•Mar 2, 2016

Technology Gyan

7.36M subscribers

in this video i will Show You 2 ways To Repair Your Memory Card and Pendrive easily you can repair your Corrupted Pendrive, in thia video i will also show you how to fix please insert a disk into a removable disk error in pendrive and memory card,
download HPUSB Software here
Corrupted MemoryCard Ya Pendrive Ko Repair Karne Ke 2 Killer Tips
aap software ko is link se download kar sakte hai. is Video Me Mai apko Dikhaunga ki kese aap corrupted memory card aur pendrive ko repair kar sakte hai ! please insert a disk into a removable disk error in ko kaise repair kare! to fix the disk is write protected watch this video https://youtu.be/1SMZWOhtvgQ

adsatinder

explorer
How to Repair USB Pen Drive “You need to format before use”
•Mar 28, 2015

MJ Tube

576K subscribers
Repair and recover data from USB pen drive or SD memory card... “You need to format the disk in drive before you can use it” If not fix.. Watch this video Click this link for download and more detail.

Download
To start using Partition Find and Mount, please download and install it.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000.
Download Partition Find and Mount v.2.31 for Windows

Partition Find and Mount: Download

Last edited:

adsatinder

explorer
Saturday, 28 March 2015
When I am going to open my USB Pen Drive it asking me to “You need to format the disk in drive before you can use it” but I really don’t want to format my drive, because I have very important data in USB. Until I will not format, the USB Pen drive will not open but I will loss my all data, so what to do now… Okey there is very small software for this…
findandmount.com
Just download and install into your pc or laptop…
Corrupted
Download software "findandmount"

1600241832669.png

1. After install open it, select and right click on your USB and click on “Scan”

1600241844980.png

2. Select the “Thorough Scan” and click on “Scan” and wait.
3. After scan it will show the partitions, if you got more than one partition its better to check both.
4. Now right click on partition and click on “Mount As” and give device letter like j,k,l,m,n….. and click on “ok”

1600241872081.png

5. You will get all your data from USB pen drive just copy all data and paste it into hard drive.
6. After all this, select and right click on USB and click on “Unmount”, now you can format your pen drive and reuse.

Attachments

Last edited:

adsatinder

explorer
View attachment 789893
Painless Partition Recovery
Partition Find & Mount implements a new concept of deleted or lost partition recovery. It works in the most convenient way possible — by locating and mounting partitions into the system, thus making those lost partitions available to you like any generic disk volume. Partition Find & Mount will also work in case any Boot Record (including the Master Boot Record) is missing, damaged or overwritten.
Partition Find & Mount is:
  • Easy to use. You do not need special knowledge to use the software.
  • Safe to your data. There is no possible way you could get things worse.
  • Free for personal use. Use it as much as you like.

Lost important data? Give it a try. Partition Find & Mount is free for personal use!

Partition recovery with Partition Find and MountDownload Find & Mount
  • 3 modes of partition search
  • Non-standard disk layouts are supported
  • All versions of NTFS and FAT are supported
  • Allows to create and mount images

Master Boot Record
Master Boot Record is a hidden area on your hard drive that contains all information about disk partitions (sometimes also called volumes or logical drives). If it gets erased or damaged, you may completely lose access to your data.
Lost or deleted partitions can be found with Partition Find and Mount. In the easiest case, if MBR is the only structure that is corrupted, it will take just a second for Partitions Find & Mount to find all partitions!
After partitions are found, you can mount them to the system, making them visible as usual read-only disk volumes.
When Find & Mount tool does not work
Partition Find & Mount software is designed to find lost or deleted partitions in the most convenient way, however, it may not work if the file system on a partition or hard drive itself is severely damaged.

Partition Find and Mount — free partition recovery software