Who's awake right now?

adsatinder

explorer
Don't know if this is right video...
Check for authencity...

sudheer kumar reddy accident video | sudheer kumar reddy death | moto vlogger sudheer kumar reddy
•Apr 7, 2021

News Studio

sudheer kumar reddy accident video | sudheer kumar reddy death | moto vlogger sudheer kumar reddy

adsatinder

explorer
Die with memories.. not with dreams| Your smile will be missed Sudheer
•Apr 7, 2021

Sreenitha Mandari

6.9K subscribers

Although we travelled for very short time, we shared a different bond and i always cherish the moments we had together. You will surely be missed

adsatinder

explorer
DOUBLE DECKER LIVING ROOT BRIDGEDouble decker living root bridge | Never ending trek - with @Explore With Vijay
•Mar 21, 2021

Sreenitha Mandari

6.9K subscribers

Double decker living root bridge | Never ending trek - with @Explore With Vijay @Sudheer Kumar Reddy @satya vihaari This place will definitely push your limits to infinity! But i made few mistakes which i want to mention down here which might be helpful for you. 1- Wear shoes with good grip. 2- Start early to end early- Be at the parking by 6 to end by 8 in the evening. 3- People with knee aches and joint issues are suggested not to do this trek. 4- Wear very light clothes to avoid irritation. 5- Carry water bottles, chikkis and energy drinks. 6- Don’t forget to take Caps and goggles.(Sunscreen-optional) FOLLOW ME Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sreenithama... MUSIC : Epidemic Sounds Shot & Edited : Iphone 11