adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Parimal Kanji
Kolkata to Ladakh on Cycle | All India Ride | Ladakh 2021
Jul 2, 2021

Dream Chaser

299K subscribers

Dream Chaser is active on Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/dream_chhaser
So i met this uncle during my beautiful Ladakh ride on 1st July 2021 He started his ride from 1st January and its been 6 months he is exploring beautiful India on his Cycle..
#LadakhOnCycle #KolkataToLadakh

Last edited:

adsatinder

DEHRADUN
This Guy is Insane!! Travelling all over india in a bicycle!!
Jul 18, 2021

Rishabh Dhuria

106 subscribers

parimal kanji is travelling all over india he had no money to travell instead he decided to go with a great will power

adsatinder

Parimal Kanji

Meet Mr. PARIMAL Exploring India on CYCLE "AUKAT NAHI HAI ,, PUR PAIR TO HAI" #PARIMAL
Jul 18, 2021

Expedition On Wheels

3.99K subscribers

To see World is not a costly affair, It's only a matter of inspiration and passion. Today met with Mr. PARIMAL KANJI @Dehradun. He is strugling to find way to Nepal.Today on 17th July he will stay in Dehradun and tomorrow he is planning to leave for Nepal. I got privilege to guide him and finalized his complete route upto Nepal. Had a cup of tea along with yummy paratha which twisted into his jokes and travel stories. He started his journey on 1 January 2021 and it will take more 45 days to reach back to his home town The words from his heart ❤ AUKAT NAHI HAI ,, PUR PAIR TO HAI A True inspiration for every traveller

adsatinder

#KOLKATA #TO #HIMACHAL
KOLKATA TO HIMACHAL ON CYCLE || ALL INDIA RIDE 2021 || VINAY VERMA VLOGS
Jul 9, 2021

Vinay Verma Vines

62.9K subscribers

#KOLKATA #TO #HIMACHAL #ON #CYCLE || #ALL #INDIA #RIDE 2021 || #VINAY VERMA #VLOGS
please do not forget to share with your family and your friends. unkl k bare m sbko pta lgna chahiye ❤ jai shankar maharaj Hlo everyone Good morning to all of you Thanks for watching this video. if you like this video then share nd comment nd subscribe my youtube channel and press the bell icon. Or ap mujhe Instagram pr bhi follow kr skte hai thank you so much.

Vinayverma0004 - https://instagram.com/vinayverma0004?... Vinayverma0003 - https://instagram.com/vinayverma0003?... #vinayvermavlogs #mountainexplorerhpNewvlog
today I meet with one of the most popular person Parimal kanji बहुत कुछ सीखने को मिला इनसे काफी देर हम बैठे रहे हैं बहुत अच्छी अच्छी चीजें बताइ इन्होंने मैं उम्मीद करता हूं आपको वीडियो बहुत अच्छा लगा होगा अगर आपको अच्छा लगा तो प्लीज लाइक शेयर एंड सब्सक्राइब जरूर करें और साथ में बैल आइकन जरूर दबाएं धन्यवाद #CYCLEMAN #KOLKATATOLADAKH #KOLKATATOHIMACHAL #PARIMALKANJIVIDEO

adsatinder

#porimolkaanji #cyclerider #cycleriderporimolkaanji
Porimal Kaanji विधाई Vlog || Kolkata To Leh Laddakh Cycle || Parimal Kaanji
Jul 18, 2021

Narendra Sajwan Vlogs

12.7K subscribers

Porimal Kaanji विधाई Vlog || Kolkata To Leh Laddakh Cycle || Parimal Kaanji porimol kaanji जी रात को हमारे यंहा रुके थे और ये सुबह उनकी बिधाई का vlog है I hope आप लोगो को पसंद आएगा
#porimolkaanji #cyclerider #cycleriderporimolkaanji #lehladhaak #narendrasajwan #vlog #vloging #dailyvlog #desivlog

PARIMAL KANJI

Last edited:

adsatinder

PORIMAL KANJI || KOLKATA TO LADAKH ON CYCLE || ALL INDIA RIDE || 2021
Jul 12, 2021

Vinay Verma Vines

62.9K subscribers

PORIMAL KANJI || KOLKATA TO LADAKH ON CYCLE || ALL INDIA RIDE || 2021

PARIMAL KANJI

adsatinder

Parimal Kanji in Nepal

Part 1
Porimal Kanji Kolkata to Nepal Rautahat on Cycle ( All India tour in India )
Aug 4, 2021

Nepal tour

India Kolkata to Nepal on Cycle ( All India tour in India ) Mera Bachpn ka spna hai

adsatinder

Parimal Kanji in Nepal

Part2
Porimal Kanji Kolkata to Nepal Rautahat on Cycle ( All India tour in India )

Sep 2, 2021

Nepal tour

Part2 Porimal Kanji Kolkata to Nepal Rautahat on Cycle ( All India tour in India )