Who's awake right now?

#Beluga #chakrata #indiaarmy
Foreigners not allowed on this mountain in Uttarakhand - India Army

Eat And Explore शशि विद्या नंदन

3.14K subscribers
Sep 19, 2022

Question? How Did #Beluga Do It? Hello Guys, Are you proud of our Indian Army? I see many people preparing for Indian Army selection via the Agnipath scheme who will be proud Indian soldiers one day. Still, today I am taking you to a heavy Militarized Zone of the Indian Army. And guess what Foreigners are not allowed at this place. This is probably the only place in Uttarakhand where foreigners are not allowed. This place is about 90 Kilometers away from Dehradun and around 350 Km away from Delhi it will take you about 8 hours to reach here but the weather and the view are worth the drive. Trust me you will feel so content after this long drive that you will praise yourself for coming here. ╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗ ║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣ ╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣ ╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝ Hinglish main bhi lkh data hun vaise bhi mere videos per kuch khaas views nahi aate to ye bhi try ker lete hain to doston aaj main apko ek raise jagah lekar jaane wala hun jahan goron ka aana mana hai. yaha indian army ki bhari sankhya maojood hai per kitni hai kisiko nahi pata aur jitne bhi mere dost indian army ki tayyari kar rahe hain aur agnipath ki tayyari kaise kare iske liye alag alag army training school join ker rahen hain unko to yahan ek baar jaroor ana chahiye yaha aaker unhe indian army ki takat ka andaaza hoga. Instagram - Eat_And_Explore__ Facebook page - Eat and Explore with cosmosbaba

Shillai - Unknown Unexplored Hill Station Himachal Near Delhi #TravelVlog Road To Shillai #Shillai

3.14K subscribers
Oct 26, 2021

As you guys know that I am on an alien hunt and I do tend to travel a lot while looking for something new, So when I travel I try to find something which is unexplored and unknown for many. This time I was trying to unveil the secrets of Hatkoti temple and When I was driving to this place I found a new unknown unexplored and beautiful hill station called Shillai. it's one of the most beautiful places in Himachal but it's still unexplored. So I stayed there for a while and fell in love with the place it's just amazing, I request you to see all the videos of Shillai and visit the place at least once. There will few more videos of Shillai, so I made a playlist of Shillai. Make sure you check all the videos of Shillai. This video is Road To Shillai - Part 1 of Shillai Videos More Shillai Videos Coming Soon... Videos to come Shillai Village Shillai College Meet The Locals Wine Shop Visit Barber Shop Visit And Man more

Delhi के पास है ये स्वर्ग जैसा hill station पर कोई आता नहीं || Shillai Hotel || #Shillai #Part2

3.14K subscribers
Oct 28, 2021

So we reached an unknown hill station and by unknown I meant not so popular hill station Shillai, at first it dint seem much but once we started exploring the town I kinda start liking it. So We took a hotel and the rest you can watch in the video - Shillai Part 2

COLLEGE CANTEEN
Most scenic college of India हिंदुस्तान का सबसे खूबसूरत कॉलेज Shillai College #travel #Shillaipart3

3.14K subscribers
Nov 1, 2021

This video is all about one of the Indias most scenoc college, Shillai College, Shillai Himachal Pradesh. I made a visit to this marvelous place and felt like I should go back in time and study here. It's situated on the mountains of Shillai with breathtaking views of himachal and uttrakhand as well. It is an unexlpored place so lets watch the video and relive our college life

SHILLAI
Shoe shopping in Shillai || Shillai Part 5 || #travel #shillaipart5 #himachaldiaries

3.14K subscribers
Nov 8, 2021

This was my last day in Shillai, so I decided to do a bit of shopping and there is nothing better than buying shoes. So let’s do some shoe shopping in Shillai. This is last part of Shillai video it’s the part 5 which means the final part of Shillai trip and from here we will be heading towards Hatkoti Mystery Temple. So make sure to subscribe and keep watching

The Quint: Locals of Dhami Village Celebrate the Traditional Fair of Stone Pelting

The Quint

3.47M subscribers
Nov 1, 2016

Thousands of devotees gather at Halog village near Dhami, Himachal Pradesh to celebrate a unique stone-pelting festival to appease the goddess, Kali. The festival falls on the day after Diwali. The historic ritual of stone pelting involves devotees hitting each other with stones until they bleed. The blood is then offered to the Goddess. The festival symbolises victory of good over evil. Video: ANI Music: Big Bang Fuzz