Why I love the Oneplus5 Camera

Sam231276

Let's Make Life a Ride
Hello Brothers,

Going by a classic quote "The best camera is the one, which is in your hand", I shoot photos with any and every photographic equipment. At times with the DSLR (currently using a Canon EOS 80D), sometimes with my mobile phone, which is a Oneplus5. I have used many mobile phones (from the photography perspective) in the past. The only 2 cams I love till date was my once owned Nokia Lumia 1020 (that 41mp Monster) and now this Oneplus5, which I have been using since a little over the last year ( 1 year, some Months).

When I bought this camera, a top notch camera performance phone was my lookout. While options were many & being heavily suggested about the iphones, I honestly didn't want to shift OS (Android to IOS). Luckily the OP5 got launched and I invested in that ... yeah...a whopping Rs 32000. While this write up is not some mobile phone review, but just a small share of Ownership experience of my phone, with sample pics of course.

NOTE: Pics without the OP Stamp are edited from RAW. Else, it's an edit from JPEG. All edits done in Adobe Photoshop.

VISTA 2 SM.jpg

VISTA SM.jpg

STELLAR.jpg

IMG_20180303_124225.jpg

SUNRISE REFLECTIONS SM.jpg

FILE NAME: Dominar Headlight

domi head FB.jpg

FILE NAME: Dominar at Garrage

domi long shot fb.jpg

FILE NAME: Dominar Tail

domi tail FB.jpg

HT4.jpg

HT3.jpg

HT6.jpg

SKY & GRASS.jpg

DOMI GREEN 2 SM.jpg

DOMI GREEN SM.jpg

That's all as of now. Hope you Brothers like them.

Thanks

Sam

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Wow .... now I can very well feel more proud to have one plus 6 ..... definitely one plus devices have got one of the best cams in mobile phones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk