WTS : Nikon 200 500

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
Item for Sale: Nikon 200 500 VR lens
Asking Price: 50000 plus shipping ( non-negotiable)
Item Location: Kolkata
Item Description:Nikon Tele zoom
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? Yes
Do you have the original Bill? Yes
Objects included for listed item** (caps, lens shade, box, etc.): The lens , the box and everything that was in the box PLUS a complimentary lenscover of Cam-o-coat make , as shown in the photos.
Disclosure of missing or damaged parts of item offered***: No missing or damaged part
Is the Item under warranty? No, bought in October 2015
What is the shutter count? (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) Not applicable
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Item Condition: The lens is optically 10/10 , cosmetically 9/10. No haze, fungus, ding, damage, some dust inside which is inevitable for telezooms, no effect on images. Always kept in a Digicabi. The Camocoat is used and shows it but should be good for some more years thus would save you about 3K.
Shipping Destinations: Would prefer local pick up. Would ship to anywhere in India
Preferred Shipping Services: DTDC
Accepted Payment Types: NEFT / cash
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions): No returns please
Special Note: Shipping cost and insurance is on the buyer. I will pack well and my responsibility will end once I hand over the lens to your preferred shipper. You may whatsapp at 9830888019 or PM.

=======

Highlighted the dust for the sake of transparency , I didn't clean the lens before posting, some are external and can be blown away by a blower. Quite normal for telezooms and none have any effect on images.

Sample images.
The ODKF was taken a week ago

Last edited: