Yamaha FZ 25 ownership reviews & experiences

ankit.traveller

lonely wanderer.......
What.......the....
Seen it on xbhp too yours looks like the 5th or 6th bike with same issue. Do update us regarding the reason and solution. Do u see any breather or overflow pipe near the leak or it is the gasket.
I feel it is from starter motor oil seal. There is no pipe as such near leak. I hope it is not from cylinder gasket then in this case I will have to return the bike and take money back.

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Are you sure???The starter motor oil seal or bearing will not have this much oil.
Do check if the banjo bolt washer of the oil supply line to the head is leaking.
This is located at the base of cylinder in the photos

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

ankit.traveller

lonely wanderer.......
Are you sure???The starter motor oil seal or bearing will not have this much oil.
Do check if the banjo bolt washer of the oil supply line to the head is leaking.
This is located at the base of cylinder in the photos

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
Yes there was some copper color washer also damaged but starter motor oil seal was also leaking. Today got it fixed.

20170503_114615.jpg
20170503_115505.jpg

ankit.traveller

lonely wanderer.......
Hope both the things were fixed-properly and permanently-minor niggles but not good for peace of mind8-[
Absolutely Gaurav, have not slept peacefully since last 2 days. My all new things troubles me for sure, my karizma also had kaput gear box oil seal in next day of purchase and oil was dripping on floor, and irony was that it took 2 days to find oil seal at different SCs.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Absolutely Gaurav, have not slept peacefully since last 2 days. My all new things troubles me for sure, my karizma also had kaput gear box oil seal in next day of purchase and oil was dripping on floor, and irony was that it took 2 days to find oil seal at different SCs.
Now stop worrying it is fixed:mrgreen:.
Keep riding. Bechare re wale logon ka socho.