Yamunotri Dham on Dipawali

citymonk

Super User
Great Diwali at Yamunotri Dham.
Very Nice narration and Perfect Photo Shoot.

I will not like Pataka and Airel shots polluting such sacred places. Deepmalla is o. k. but bursting crackers should be avioded. Airel Shots like Hawaii and Rockets can cause forest fires at such places and also disturbs Birds and Animals.

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Hi Alok, Came back at BCMT after good two months and saw your travelogue. It was refreshing and interesting as always. I too did Yamunotri & Gangotri by car from vadodara on Diwali in 2018. It has snowed early that year. We trekked through ice/snow for nearly 3 KMs to reach Yamunotri temple. I suffered one fall. Temperatures in Gangotri & Yamunotri were below 0 degrees in night.

You brought back old memories. Thanks for sharing.
glad you liked it, thanks Shekhar

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Great Diwali at Yamunotri Dham.
Very Nice narration and Perfect Photo Shoot.

I will not like Pataka and Airel shots polluting such sacred places. Deepmalla is o. k. but bursting crackers should be avioded. Airel Shots like Hawaii and Rockets can cause forest fires at such places and also disturbs Birds and Animals.
thank you.. whole Barkot town was bursting crackers on Diwali, i understand the dangers posed by it but we did not think much about this aspect during that time..i would be more careful in future though