Your Computer Configuration

docharshad

Bought a HP DV 6 series 1154TX

intel 2 duo penryn processor

1024 mhz ( as compared to 800 mhz in all other laptos )

3 mb L2 cache

4 gb ram (2+2)

500 gb sata DDR2 HDD

1 gb ATI Raedon DDR3 graphic card

16:9 aspect ration clear bright screen

altec lansing SRS premium sound.

multimedia special keys.

remote control ( scroll and multimedia operable)

3 USB ports + 1 sata HDD port + HDMI port.

6 cell lithium battery(approx 3 hrs back up with full functionality)

Windows 7 RC build 7100 (it has better looks than vista and much more faster and very user friendly)

illuminated Hp logo on the front.

docharshad

its awesome for gaming..... crystal clear graphicsno hang ups and smooth running..... have tried NFS underground and Crysis,at full graphic acceleration the cpu goes to 70% work load to give that graphic.

and performance wise its very good.windows 7 is working too fine on this..i should say microsoft guys have taken their mistake called vista too seriously and have worked hard to get windows 7.

popsha

Incredible Bulk
its awesome for gaming..... crystal clear graphicsno hang ups and smooth running..... have tried NFS underground and Crysis,at full graphic acceleration the cpu goes to 70% work load to give that graphic.

and performance wise its very good.windows 7 is working too fine on this..i should say microsoft guys have taken their mistake called vista too seriously and have worked hard to get windows 7.
Even I have heard a lot of good review about this HP laptop.

Was that UG1 or UG2?

And yes - Windows have got it right this time... and they got it BIG too. Windows 7 is as fast as XP, loads of functions, amazing looks and very stable.
On your lappy, it should take less than 30 secs to boot up.

codelust

Shyam

What kind of FPS are you getting on it? I have long given up my gaming to the consoles so that I don't have to lug around 17" 5KG monster laptops when I travel.

hacket

Old school
Presently using a HCL laptop,about to complete 2 years
Config
Intel Core duo 2ghz
2GB Ram
160GB Hard Disk
Other goodies like wifi,card reader,bluetooth...et al

Also have an Altec lansing MX-5021 2.1 speakers.Which is simply awesome.

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
Using cheap and best Acer 4730Z (2.16 Ghz Dual Core) with 4 GB RAM (Upgraded) and 250 GB HDD, best part about Acer/Dell Laptops it that they may run Win XP.
I reject 90% systems due to their non compatibility with XP.

Yogeshkale

Me hai Koli
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 ghz
Intel Mother board
320 GB hard disk
4 Gb ram
NVIDIA 8500 GT with 512mb acceleration
Microsoft Keyboard and Optical Mouse
20" Monitor
Normal speaker
Iball ups